RV: The Unbiased, All-Knowing Business Mentoring Tool
Can you use Remote Viewing to help your business? In short - an emphatic yes. All it takes is a little understanding and some experience to harness the enormous advantage of RV for your specific business needs. Here is a general outline how you can apply RV inside your business (micro) or outside your business (macro) for definitive and actionable results.
Remote Viewing (RV) has a limitless number of practical applications, but by far one of its most the most valuable assets is to complement standard business operations. Be it a commercial, nonprofit, from single self-employed to large corporate, RV is suitable for everyone and every type of business.
Need a small problem solved? Need some guidance in a decision, or more general direction? What about the big questions: What’s the best business I should start for myself? What product or service is going make the biggest global impact?
RV offers the helping hand, the unbiased "all-knowing” consultation service for your business. Ask any question and your RV result will be exactly what you need to hear - not what you want. As RV is unbiased, it may not be the confirming friend who agrees with your every idea. RV will give you the answer truthfully, even if you don’t like it! In other words, don’t expect the result will be what you want - this is most certainly not (always) a self-affirmation tool. The result will be an exact, unfiltered and objective rendered output for you to use to make sound business decisions from.
You don’t have to agree with the RV result. You may decide to go against the results provided through RV - but at least you will have a reliably objective second opinion to keep you honest!
Let’s look at some concepts of how you can use RV in your business. Some ideas to get you thinking about how it can, and has, been used by others.
1. Let’s look at RV for making a big decision: what business direction should you take? Or, what’s the primary product you should design or manufacture? Do you want the most volume of product sold? The most income? Or to help the most amount of people irrelevant of finances?
2. What about the HR nightmare of screening and choosing great staff, the new CEO or even a volunteer? With RV you can screen each individual person irrelevant of their CV, and get straight to the truth of who they are, and whether they will be an asset to your organization. What about turning this around and using RV to headhunt your optimum new corporate manager? Do you need a new corporate manager at all?
3. How about health and safety? RV can identify any weakness before a problem occurs.
4. The best location for your business, Logistics, Performance? RV can identify a site location that is optimum to fulfill your operational and business needs.
5. Staff morale need a boost? RV is the perfect tool to determine the most effective course of action.
6. Have an engineering, R&D design or prototype problem you just can’t solve? Your scientist or engineers are just scratching their head to solve the problem and your deadline is approaching. RV will point out the problem immediately - even if the solution is there is no solution, or go back and start from scratch.
7. Is your supplier performing optimally? Are you getting the best price? Why not use RV to look for the optimum source for raw materials and services?
8. Need to re-negotiate that new contract? Not sure what the supplier or customer will accept? Use RV to gain insight into the deal, and how it will work for you.
9. How about your organization’s green footprint? Is that something that interests you? Why not use RV to show you the biggest change you can make to help the environment?
10. What about marketing? What sales channel is going to have the most impact for you? Get the best bang for your buck! Google Adwords, door to door? Or something you haven’t thought about before? RV is the ultimate marketing guru! Just ask and you will find out what is best for you. You may just open up avenues you had never before considered!
11. Having a legal problem? Use RV to determine the optimum method to resolve the problem in your favor, even if that means settling the issue sooner. You can get over the issue and move on in timely manner if that is best for the bigger picture.
These are just some basic concepts of how you can use RV with your business. Its only real limit in application is that of your own creative mind. At MindMush we use RV to assist us on a regular basis. We are not experts in all areas such as marketing or HR so having RV is like having an unbiased expert consultant on hand, whenever you need them - we can do it all in-house, without the need for outsourcing exceedingly expensive “experts”.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask someone at MindMush. We are not just Remote Viewers! We have several decades of experience conducting business across many sectors of industry. We have completed a wide array of RV projects helping various organizations solve problems and look ahead to the future with renewed confidence.